CPR INSTRUCTOR JOBS IN CORONA, CA
Are you searching for a job that is fun, engaging, and rewarding? Do you want to give back to our community here in Southern California? A first aid and CPR job opening might just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
CPR Instructor Jobs in Corona, CA
Teaching first aid and CPR courses is much more than just a way to earn some extra pocket money (although that’s certainly a benefit!). You’ll also learn new skills, meet new people, and get to share your talents. As part of the SureFire CPR team, you’ll work alongside industry professionals to teach the next generation of CPR-trained life-savers.
We’re Hiring CPR Instructors in Corona, CA
SureFire CPR is currently hiring for CPR instructor jobs near Corona, CA. Our team of award-winning CPR instructors is growing, and we’d love to have new trainers like you join our ranks.
Our trainers come from a wide variety of medical backgrounds, so no matter your experience level, you could be a good fit for our team. If you come prepared with enthusiasm for all things CPR, a passion for helping others, and experience giving CPR in the field, we’ll help you figure out the rest.
Become a CPR Instructor in Corona, CA
Being a CPR instructor is an extremely rewarding (and exciting!) job. You have a unique chance to make a big impact on your community and make a difference in others’ lives. But, what do the day-to-day tasks look like? Here’s a handful of things that our instructors do:
- Facilitate first aid and CPR training courses for students
- Help support students by creating a positive, welcoming environment
- Share your in-field experiences to inspire others and provide real-world context
- Visit offices and businesses for corporate training classes
We know that you might have a busy schedule, so we give our instructors the opportunity to work on a flexible, part-time schedule.
What are the requirements for CPR instructor jobs in California?
If this is your first time applying for CPR instructor jobs, you might be wondering what the qualifications are. At SureFire CPR, we have a few prerequisites to ensure that potential applicants will be a good fit for our team.
In order to qualify for our CPR jobs, we ask that you:
- Have experience as an EMT, paramedic, RN, RT, lifeguard, ER tech, firefighter, code team, or a related emergency medical field role
- Previously performed CPR in the field
- Be able to work at least 4 days per month
However, the most important thing is that you have a great attitude and passion for helping others! We provide all of our instructors with training so that you’re ready to teach classes.
Apply for CPR Jobs in Corona, CA
For those who know the ins and outs of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), sharing your expertise with others may prove to be the difference between life and death. Many people lack the necessary confidence and skills to perform life-saving techniques in emergencies. As such, these individuals need guidance to build their CPR skill sets. With plenty of support, guidance and confidence, anyone can become a life-saver in a critical situation.
About Our Corona, CA CPR Instructor Course
If you have ever wanted to learn how to be a CPR instructor, or if you are looking for a great way to earn money and help people in Corona, CA, our LA CPR instructor course here at SureFire CPR is an excellent choice for you. Led by our industry-leading CPR professionals, our course will help you learn how to be a CPR instructor after you pass our initial interview, so you can earn one of the best CPR instructor jobs available at our organization. Become a CPR instructor in Corona, CA by passing our interviews, completing our course, earning your certification, and starting work in no time at all. In the section below, learn more about why we offer the best CPR instructor jobs anywhere in Corona, CA.
Why Work With Our Team?
Knowing how to teach CPR is an in-demand skill that will help you secure a job and improve people’s lives in the process. If you are looking to learn how to be a CPR instructor, there is no better place to do it than here at SureFire CPR. Right now, we’re hiring CPR training instructors in Corona, CA and offering competitive pay and flexible scheduling. After a couple of hours working with our award-winning team at our state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll see why the best CPR instructor jobs are right here. Read on for a few more reasons why joining our team as a CPR instructor is an excellent choice.
- You can provide life-saving training to a wide range of people. Our CPR instructors teach CPR to children, parents, medical personnel and many others, empowering these people with the skills they need to deliver life-saving assistance as needed.
- You can help reduce the loss of life in the United States. Although thousands of people across the United States are CPR-certified, many lack the confidence to administer CPR in emergencies. Fortunately, as an instructor, you can provide individuals with the confidence they need to administer CPR to any emergency victim, at any location, at any time.
- You can teach individuals about a variety of life-saving topics. Our instructors teach individuals about CPR, First Aid, Choking, Fire Safety and much more. This means that you can educate and inform individuals about many life-saving topics.
- You can join a great team of CPR instructors. SureFire CPR has been a leading provider of CPR training across Southern California for many years. We’ve been successful thanks in large part to our team of CPR instructors, all of whom work together to teach individuals how to administer CPR.
- You can join one of the top employers in Southern California. One of the key reasons that SureFire CPR has been successful is our commitment to our staff. We go above and beyond the call of duty to assist instructors in any way possible. Also, we strive to provide a positive work environment, one that fosters open communication, collaboration and trust.
SureFire CPR: A Tradition of Excellence
For many years, SureFire CPR has offered CPR training to individuals throughout Southern California. Now, we’re asking CPR experts to join our team and share their life-saving skills with others. As the region’s premier CPR teachers, we are proud to offer excellent training and competitive compensation for our instructors. If you live in Corona, CA or the surrounding area, you may have seen our team featured on NBC 4 and ABC 7, or you may have heard that we’re endorsed by the American Heart Association. Our team is led by passionate and highly-trained individuals with backgrounds in emergency response, law enforcement, and medical care for children and adults. If you’re searching for certified CPR instructor jobs in Corona, CA, there is no better place to apply and train.
Learn More and Join Our Team
Clearly, there’s a lot to like about joining the SureFire CPR team of CPR instructors. Whether you are searching for a new challenge, looking for a new way to share your CPR knowledge, or trying to make extra money while helping out the community, you can do it all by becoming a CPR instructor and joining our team. If you submit a CPR instructor application today, it may only be a matter of time before you can start teaching CPR classes. Use the form on this page to get started, and become a CPR instructor in Corona, CA here at SureFire CPR today!
Apply for CPR Instructor Jobs Corona, CA Today!
So, now that you know more about being a CPR instructor, are you ready to apply? To start the process, head to our hiring page and complete an application. If you have any questions about the hiring process or anything else, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!