Are you looking to join an amazing team and help save lives in our community?
SureFire CPR Instructor
SureFire CPR Instructors teach lifesaving skills to all members of the community with integrity and care. Our Instructors are engaging, fun, and supportive!
SureFire CPR Instructor Position Requirements:
- You must be an EMT, Paramedic, RN, Lifeguard, ER Tech, Firefighter, part of the code team or other medical provider currently working in the emergency medical field.
- You must have performed CPR in the field
- Provide a minimum of 2 full days of availability per week
- Have a great attitude and a passion to help others!
SureFire CPR Instructor Benefits:
- Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Overtime Possibilities
- Travel Time and Mileage for Offsite Training
- Free Continuing Education
- Instructor Certifications
- Team Building Opportunities, Company Happy Hours, and More!
As a part of our team, a few of your duties would include:
- Providing lifesaving training in a supportive and comfortable learning environment
- Empowering every student with the confidence and knowledge to help save lives of their friends, families, and neighbors
- Sharing your experiences as a medical professional in class to help our students understand what CPR is really like in the field
- Travelling to businesses to provide corporate training
- Representing the values of both our company and the medical profession at every class
- Working in a fun, fast-growing, family atmosphere that helps save lives every day!
Nervous about applying because you haven’t taught before? That’s OK, we take pride in empowering our new instructors!
- We will teach you everything you need to know about how to do the job.
- Our training environment is supportive, caring, and empowering.
- We won’t put you in front of a class until you feel 100% prepared (and even then you’ll have a coach with you to help!)