SureFire CPR Instructors teach lifesaving skills to all members of the community with integrity and care. Our Instructors are engaging, fun, and supportive!
SureFire CPR Instructor Position Requirements:
- You must be an EMT, Paramedic, RN, Lifeguard, ER Tech, Firefighter, part of the code team or other medical provider currently working in the emergency medical field.
- You must have performed CPR in the field.
- Provide a minimum of 2 full days of availability per week
- Have a great attitude and a passion to help others!
SureFire CPR Instructor Benefits:
- Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Overtime Possibilities
- Travel Time and Mileage for Offsite Training
- Free Continuing Education
- Instructor Certifications
- Team Building Opportunities,
- Company Happy Hours, and More!
As a part of our team, a few of your duties would include:
- Providing lifesaving training in a supportive and comfortable learning environment
- Empowering every student with the confidence and knowledge to help save lives of their friends, families, and neighbors
- Sharing your experiences as a medical professional in class to help our students understand what CPR is really like in the field
- Travelling to businesses to provide corporate training
- Representing the values of both our company and the medical profession at every class
- Working in a fun, fast-growing, family atmosphere that helps save lives every day!
Nervous about applying because you haven’t taught before? That’s OK, we take pride in empowering our new instructors!
- We will teach you everything you need to know about how to do the job.
- Our training environment is supportive, caring, and empowering.
- We won’t put you in front of a class until you feel 100% prepared (and even then you’ll have a coach with you to help!).