SureFire CPR Instructors teach lifesaving skills to all members of the community with integrity and care. Our Instructors are engaging, fun, and supportive!
Our NRP instructors teach lifesaving skills to healthcare providers who work with the delivery of infants. Our team consists of professionals who work in L&D or NICU!
SureFire CPR Customer Service Specialist provides outstanding service with care. Our team is very quick to help our students with their training needs!
- Real-life experience performing CPR
- Emergency Medical Experience
- (Preferably as an EMT, EMT-P, RN, Lifeguard, ER Tech, Firefighter, or part of a code team)
- Minimum of 8 days per month availability
- A supportive, down-to-earth attitude
- No Instructor Certifications Required (we will train you!)
- Free Continuing Education Units
- All Instructor Certifications (Including ACLS, PALS if applicable)
- Team Building Opportunities, Company Happy Hours, and More!
As a part of our team, you will:
- Save the lives of people you’ll never meet
- Empower students to step up when they feel scared
- Teach at our offices and travel to businesses to provide amazing training
- Work with a great group of people who share the same values as you!
- Our training environment is supportive, caring, and empowering.
- We won’t put you in front of a class until you feel 100% prepared (and even then, you’ll have a coach with you to help!)