Hospital Fire Safety Course Requirements:
The LA City Fire Department has set specific rules to allow live, online Hospital Fire Safety Training. In order to receive your certification:
- Each person must be on their own computer with a webcam an you must be able to be seen during the entire class.
- You must participate in the course by responding to chat and using the Zoom functions. If a student is “unresponsive” for more than 20 minutes, they are required by the instructor to be dropped from the class.
- The class will last 4 hours (including the test, survey and downloading the certification card). Please refrain from driving and/or completing other tasks while attending the class. (Regular breaks will be given during class)
- Please begin your log in process 15 minutes before the start of class to allow for technical issues.
- All classes close 15 minutes after the start time. Unfortunately, late students will not be allowed to attend.
If a student needs to reschedule their course, they must contact our customer support team at least 24 hours prior to their course date. If a student re-enrolls online, SureFire CPR will invoice the hospital for both registrations. To avoid the additional fee, reschedule with us by phone at 888-277-3143 or by email at email@example.com.
Please follow the steps below when registering for your Hospital Fire Safety Certification:
- Click on the class date that best works with your schedule
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Continue with registration.”
- Please register using your full name so that your completion card can be accurately accounted for.
- Enter in the promo code that you received.
- Complete the form with your primary email address.
- Review your information and click “Confirm Order.”
- Review the confirmation email for your registration with directions on how to log into the class. If you do not receive this email, please give us a call at (888) 277-3143.